Monday, October 3, 2011

Angelina


Yeah, I wish.

Who would have thought Grendel's mother would have been upset over the whole yeah-I-ripped-your-kid's-arm-out-of-its-socket-and-he-bled-to-death-alone-in-the-swamp thing. I mean at the very least I was not worried.

I was too busy getting awesome treasure and gift horses for getting rid of Grendel and hardly paying attention to some boring Norse clan-politics to worry about such things.

Grendel's mother, let us call her Angelina, is freaking out and she kidnaps Hrothgar's good friend and advisor, Aeschere. Of course she picks a night that I am NOT kicking it at the mead hall...

At this point Hrothgar is all bummed out and he tells me I can have all this extra treasure he has lying around if I can just go get him back and whatnot. He starts on about some horrible lake yadda yadda, but I'm just thinking

I AM A WOLF OF BEES WHO IS AS STRONG AS SIXTY DUDES.

Being me is awesome.