Monday, October 3, 2011

A Hrunting I Will Go


We think we found out where Angelina took Aeschere. It almost goes without saying that Aeschere was not doing well. In fact you could say that his head was roughly separated from the rest of his body.

Pictured: A Tame Thursday afternoon in Geatland
Unferth and I made up today. It turns out he is an all right guy. He was all you should probably take this if you are going to go that that lake yadda yadda (seriously what is going on with that lake? Did these people forget what I do on Thursdays?).

Long story short -

Items Recieved:
Hrunting

Items Lost:
Beowulf's Sword

He agreed to give my belongings back to my king if anything were to happen. Unferth was just a little drunk that night. It happens to the best of the Danes I guess.

My plan:
1)Walk in.
2)Blow it up.
3)Walk out.
4)Mead hall and listen to songs about how great I am.
5)See you in a few.