Monday, October 3, 2011

A Date With Lady Angelina


I swim, like a boss, down to Angelina's place. It takes a whole day, but what are you going to do right?

Then I'm all -

"AY GIRL, DID YOU KNOW I'M AS STRONG AS SIXTY DUDES?!"

Unimpressed by my small talk - we begin an epic undersea battle complete with hordes and piles of writhing nasty sea monsters trying to get a piece of old Wulfie here.

Things get crazy and I try to wound Angie with Hrunting. WRONG. Hrunting is pretty much just a regular sword as it turns out. Stupid Unferth, he really does not know anything.

For whatever reason Angelina keeps this huge sword, possibly the only weapon that could ever harm her, right there in her place. How convenient is that?

I bag her head, and Grendel's head (because why not?) and I begin to make my way out.

Hrothgar is gonna be so jazzed.

Posted from Ye Olde iPhone