Monday, October 3, 2011

A Crazy Night at Heorot pt. 2


We all decided to try and start sleeping off the epic party Hrothgar threw for me and my bros. While I was ready to start sleeping like the baby I never was it came to my attention that my new Danish buddies were wetting themselves because, oh yeah, this Grendel creeper has been terrorizing this place in the night hours.

Right as I am about to grab some shut eye, Grendel busts up through the door (has he heard of knocking? rude...) and eats one of my bros (AWW HECK NAW).

Exactly like this, only, without any weapons.
Grendel walks up to me like he thinks I am some kind of pansy Dane and decides he wants to fight me but there is just one thing he forgot: I AM A WOLF OF BEES WHO IS AS STRONG AS SIXTY DUDES AND NOW I AM REALLY MAD.

Wrasslin' ensues until I straight up tear his arm off (WITH MY BEE-WOLF HANDS). He freaks out and decides to run off and die alone in the swamp and I decided to give those Danes Grendel's severed arm as a gift. Danes love severed arms.