Monday, October 3, 2011

On my way to Daneland - Destination Heorot

(Ladies?) *2
So... yeah. I figured I would try this new blogging thing that's all the buzz lately. I suppose for those of you reading this there are a few things you should know about me.

My name is Beowulf - means bear "bee-wolf,*1" (get it? 'cause of how bears like honey... bees make honey, I AM A WOLF OF BEES).

Anywho, my Uncle is the king of Geatland (Hygelac, ever heard of him?) and I'm a pretty big deal too if you do not mind my boasting - I am only the greatest hero in the world.

Recently I catch wind of some freak named Grendel terrorizing this hoppin' mead-hall Hrothgar built on account of all the neat stuff he has been up to lately - you know winning battles and taking treasure. After we blow up this monster me and 14 of my buddies are about to blow up Heorot.

It should be a pretty good time by any red-blooded Norse-males standards. I will keep you posted as epic fun-times are sure to ensue.